Wednesday, July 18, 2012

ComicCon2012 was amazing! There were so many different aspects of it that I will be sharing this over a few posts. I didn't bring the computer as I was sure I would have no time to post and I was correct. I will say the two big highlights for me were watching a couple get engaged during a panel that was being recorded to become a podcast and watching Neil deGrasse Tyson blow the Starship Smackdown panel away with his support of the Classic Enterprise captained by Captain America. Here is a taste of that moment: I will be posting more later this week. I am certain you all have been seeing so much of SDCC but I have a few things i want to make sure I recall for myself like W00tStock and going to Geeky and Sundry hangout as well as seeing Nathan Fillion at Zachary Levine's Nerd Machine HQ that there will be more. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment