Monday, March 4, 2013

Where has the Geeky Rose Been?

Hello!

I have been trying to survive the winter holidays as well as the Killer Crud of 2012-2013. With ConVolution 2012, the Great Dickens Christmas Fair, LosCon 2012, PantheaCon 2013 and being sick off and on through out, it i has been a busy winter.

And now I am in full swing on planning for BayCon 2013! We have a great line up with Lois McMaster Bujold as our Write Guest of Honor, Cliff Nielsen as our Artist Guest of Honor, SJ Tucker and Betsy Tinney as Special Music Guests of Honor, Veronica Belmont as Toastmistress and John and Christine O' Halloran as Fan Guests of Honor.  I run the Programming division and am excited about all the great panel we are planning but it leaves little time for blogging.

I realize I am living more life than I have time to write about it.  But there have been some really cool things I have gotten to do besides the things above!

I went to W00tStock Founders Day 2 via SF Sketchfest. The special guest was Chris Hardwick who is terrific. The Pirate's Wife Lament

 I have also been participating in the Vaginal Fantasy Hangout and doing a live meet up in San Francisco, which will meet monthly.

Ok Off to get some sleep and see what is next for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment